When you need rapid IO access in infant patients, trust the NIO Infant™ to deliver safe, effective vascular access — no batteries, assembly, or extra parts required. Designed for patients from 2.3kg to 3 years of age, the NIO Infant™ features a 5mm marker line on its cannula, which confirms adequate needle length prior to insertion, while its unique Stepped Needle® delivers graduated penetration into the bone, helping to prevent over-penetration. Simple and safe-by-design, you can trust the NIO Infant™ to provide rapid infant IO access when every second counts.
- Unique Stepped Needle® that delivers graduated penetration into the medullary cavity, helping to prevent over-penetration.
- 5mm marker line which confirms adequate needle length prior to insertion.
- No batteries, assembly or extra parts required
- Pocket-sized and lightweight
- Sterile and single-use—eliminates the risk of cross-contamination
- 5-year shelf life (at room temp.
- Needle gauge: 18G Stepped Needle®
- Device dimensions: 4.76in x 1.69in x 1.3in (11.7cm x 4.3cm x 3.3cm)
- Package dimensions: 6.81in x 2.74in x 1.46in (17.3cm x 6.95cm x 3.7cm)
- Weight: 2.5oz (71g)
- Shelf life: 5 years at room temperature