The Pocket BVM™ is one of the most compact, easy-to-use bag valve mask’s (BVM) or manual resuscitators available. It provides ventilation to support patients who are not breathing or who are in respiratory distress. Its unique collapsible design is quick-to-deploy and easy-to-operate.
When packed, the Pocket BVM™ is the smallest, fully functional BVM on the market. It is a solid, well-protected emergency kit device that can potentially maximize limited storage space by up to 75% . Despite being an effective manual resuscitation device it saves a quite a lot of space in emergency kits and can even be included in first responder kits.
In an emergency, the time is of essence and having immediate access to all the right devices and equipment is absolutely vital. The Pocket BVM™ adds to its effectiveness as you have everything you need right where you need it to quickly and safely deliver emergency and clinical resuscitation or offer breathing support to respiratory distressed patients.
The Pocket BVM™ is a silicon-based resuscitator with a special textured surface to ensure a comfortable and firm grip for effective ventilation for extended periods and reduced hand fatigue.
It is intended for manual pulmonary resuscitation and emergency respiratory support of adult patients by trained personnel only.
The Pocket BVM is a single-patient-use device and should not be re-used on other patients.
• Includes Squeeze Bag, Patient Valve, O2 Inlet with Reservoir Bag and User Manual.
• Compatible with E.T Tube and Peep Valve
• Comes in a Black case, external dimensions 63mm (high) x 134mm (diameter), total weight 450gm.
• Pocket size and easy to store.
• Single use eliminates cross contamination.
• Requires minimum pressure for compression and quickly recovers shape.
• Quick to deploy.
• Suitable for use on body mass range >40 kg (88 lbs.).
• Bag reservoir volume 2600 ml.
• Textured grip to prevent slippage
Gas inlet tube 15mm length x 6mm O.D.
Patient connector: outside – 22mm male, inside 15mm female
Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment): 30mm male