When you need immediate vascular access in pediatric patients, you can be confident that the NIO Pediatric™ is complete and ready to use — no batteries, assembly, or extra parts required. Its provider-friendly design features a removable red spacer, which adjusts the penetration depth from 14mm to 18mm, accommodating pediatric patients 3–12 years old. With redundant safety features and built-in locating arrows that aid insertion site identification, you can trust the NIO Pediatric™ to deliver safe, rapid IO access.
- Built-in unique locating arrows aid with insertion site identification, simplifying the procedure for providers.
- Preset needle penetration depth (14mm for 3–9 y/o; 18mm for 9–12 y/o) simplifying the procedure and helping to prevent over-penetration.
- Automatic device, no batteries, assembly, or extra parts required
- Pocket-sized and lightweight
- Sterile and single-use—eliminates the risk of cross-contamination
- Self-contained device with no exposed needle
- 5-year shelf life (at room temp.)
- Needle gauge: 18G
- 3–9 y/o penetration depth: 14mm
- 9–12 y/o penetration depth: 18mm
- Device dimensions: 5.85in x 2.24in x 1.06in (14.86cmX5.7cmX2.7cm)
- Package dimensions: 7.64in x 3.3in x 1.3in (19.4cm x 8.4cm x 3.3cm)
- Weight: 4.48oz (127g)
- Shelf life: 5 years at room temperature