BurnTec® hydrogel dressing is different from other first aid dressings. Owing to its stable-sheeting hydrogel structure, the BurnTec® dressing guarantees even coverage and distribution of cooling activity over the entire burn surface, even for the most extensive injuries.
In addition, the stable structure of the dressing also eliminates the risk of spilling or damaging the cooling hydrogel.
While using BurnTec® hydrogel facial mask dressing, we can be 100% sure that the hydrogel does not get into the respiratory system, even if oxygen therapy is used.
Even large hydrogel pads adhere well to the wound and can be applied quickly and easily.
BurnTec® is widely used by medical rescue services, fire brigades and the army. They can also be used in medical care during sporting competitions. The dressing is often included in workplace first aid kits and it is appreciated by persons responsible for occupational health and safety.
BurnTec® is a modern hydrogel dressing used in the following situations:
- first-, second- and third-degree burns (thermal, chemical, electric)
- abrasions and skin irritations
- bruises and swelling (insect bites)
- other skin injuries
Regarding the use of BurnTec®, it has been established that:
- the dressing removes heat very effectively and cools the affected area, offering relief from pain, considerably improving the patient’s comfort
- when the dressing is replaced, wound exudate is removed from the wound together with the dressing
- the dressing prevents drying of the wound as well as scab formation on its surface and at the same time protects it from damage and potential external contamination
- immediate application of the dressing reduces the risk of hyper-trophic scars
- replacement of the dressing is painless – the delicate hydrogel sheet does not destroy granulation or new epithelium
The dressings are available in the following sizes:
|11||facial mask 25×25 cm|
|12||facial mask 30×40 cm|
|13||facial mask 40×60 cm|