TyTek Medical’s 14 and 10 gauge TPAK chest decompression needles are the recommended 3.25″ length for treating a tension pneumothorax. You can’t count on a standard IV catheter to needle a chest deeply enough in needle thoracostomy. TyTek Medical’s 14 and 10 gauge x 3.25″ TPAK chest decompression needles are a compact, reliable solution for treating a tension pneumothorax. Their shock resistant case ensures the needle/catheters are secure upon deployment, and the capless flash chamber gives instant confirmation of needle placement in pre-hospital needle thoracostomy. Our TPAKs come in a rugged case, with a textured, easy-open hex cap.
- 14 and 10 gauge x 3.25” chest decompression needle
- Strong, reliable tension pneumothorax needle allows for secure placement of catheter for continuous relief during needle thoracostomy
- Rugged tube with textured, easy-open hex cap
- Capless flash chamber for instant confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient, compact size for maximum portability
- Shock resistant, precision dimensioned case and needle hub ensure that chest decompression needle and catheter secure upon deployment for safety